Apple has increased the cost price of replacing the batteries in iPhone, iPad and MacBook.
If you have an Apple iPhone or iPad or MacBook, then be ready to pay more for the replacement of the battery. Only if your device is out of warranty.
- Apple has increased the cost of replacement of the battery of three most popular gadgets.
- The price of replacing the battery in iPhone 14 series.
- Apple had revealed few months back from March 1 that the new cost price of battery replacement will be in effect.
What will be the cost of battery replacement then?
Apple revealed that the out of warranty batteries service charges from 1st March 2023 increased by $20 for all iPhone prior to iPhone 14 series models.
- The cost of replacing the batteries in iPhone which comes with home button has been hiked from $49 to $69.
- In iPhone X and later models is $99.
- For MacBook Pro battery replacement cost price increased by $50 and for MacBook Air by $30.
- The Battery replacing cost for the iPad Pro 12.9 inch is $179 & for iPad Pro 11-inch 4th Generation is $149.
Kindly note people whose devices are under warranty may need not to worry about cost price of the battery replacing and people who have AppleCare+ will not be affected by the increased cost price. AppleCare+ normally covers two occurrences of accidental damage, including battery concerns.
The cost of replacing the battery for iPhone, iPad and MacBook may varies depend upon region to region.
Also read : How to earn money through Whatsapp Channel